Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rantings or ravings?





Ok if I have a little whinge?


Certain adjustments are necessary whilst making 'France' your home. Beautiful country, mostly nice people (yes, I must admit* I haven't as yet met the quintessential snotty nose French person as yet), great food....but EVERYTHING takes SO SO SOOOOOO long to get done! My goodness......general queues in shopping centres make the longest Xmas lines in Sydney look tiny and think 'what was I ever complaining about'...and just the basic administration of France is painstakingly unbearably long, long, loooooong.... even if you DO speak the language!


I thought motherhood was testing my patience and I've discovered that I'm a pretty dam relaxed and patient person, but many times during the day here I have to take a deep, DEEP breath in and exhale loong and slowly to avoid myself from yelling, screaming or wanting to shout out, "Hurry the **** up!".


Ok..no more whinging. Other than that, France is great!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home