Monday, January 01, 2007

Nostalgic moments


The first day of 2007!

I've been reading old old (love) letters, diaries and gorgeous notes dating back to 1985. Surprisingly I still feel those emotions mentioned in the letters, perhaps somewhat hilarious yet beautiful, and at times don't feel like the 30 year old I should....

A nice relief actually...

Helping my parents tidy up their attic today... going through boxes and boxes of all my treasures I have held on to for soooo long. I can't depart with them all just yet.... I have the WHOLE collection of Trixie Belden adventures and a teddy bear collection to freak out any parent... but that's me and I would love to pass on all my treasures to my children, or someone else's oneday. Each book, each letter, each photo is such a lovely memory which I cherish. I've come home with more boxes and now need to find a new home.... or simply read them all and let go of hoarding the past.


I shall see....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home